Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.
- Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica)—used by indigenous people in the rainforests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes and sides of feet
- Urea—exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while providing deep moisturisation
- Papain—a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin.
- Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition
- Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use
- Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin
- No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry
- Dermatologically tested